The Annual Lustre User Group Conference is the main forum for discussing the open-source Lustre file system and other technologies in High Performance Computer Industry. The conference is to focus on the latest development of Lustre and provide networking opportunities for participants.
LUG 2024 will be hosted by Texas Tech University, in Lubbock Texas, May 7-8th, 2024. Visit the LUG’24 web page for additional event details.
Call for Presentations – Submissions due March 11, 2024
The LUG Program Committee is particularly seeking presentations on:
- Experiences running the newer Lustre releases
- Feedback on existing Lustre features (Client Data Encryption, OST Pool Quotas, DNEv3, FLR, PCC, SSK, DoM, Multi-Rail LNet, HSM, etc.)
- Upcoming Lustre features
- Best practices and practical experiences in deploying, monitoring, and operating Lustre
- Pushing the boundaries with non-traditional deployments
- Performance & feature comparison with other filesystems
You only need an abstract for the submission process; we will request presentation materials once abstracts are reviewed and selected. Abstracts should be a minimum of 250 words and should provide a clear description of the planned presentation and its goals. All LUG presentations will be 30 minutes (including questions). All presentations must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another conference. The abstract should mention the branch and version of Lustre used (or derived from).
The abstract submission deadline is set to Monday, March 11, 2024, 23:59, AoE “Anywhere on Earth”
The submission details web page for LUG 2024 is available at: https://easychair.org/cfp/LUG2024
You will need to create a user account on EasyChair if you don’t already have one. https://easychair.org/account/signin
Interested in sponsoring LUG? Please contact OpenSFS Administration for sponsorship options and pricing.