KEEPING THE LUSTRE® FILE SYSTEM OPEN
Lustre 2.15.1 released
LUG 2022 Presentations and Videos
Lustre Provider Capability Matrix
Lustre Webinar – Presentations Available
WHAT IS OPENSFS?
We are a non-profit industry organization that supports vendor-neutral development and promotion of Lustre®, an open-source file system that supports many of the world's largest and most complex computing environments.
OpenSFS fundamentally drives defining and delivering the Lustre roadmap and more:
- Major events that pull together Lustre experts, including the annual Lustre User Group (LUG) conference
- OpenSFS working groups driving all aspects of Lustre
- Ongoing community development of documentation, training, tools, and outreach as well as engagement of new student and talent development
- OpenSFS provides a community and forum for open source parallel file system advancement
- OpenSFS was founded in 2010 to ensure Lustre remains open and thriving, with the help of the strong and ever growing Lustre community
Your participation ensures the continued OPEN evolution of Lustre in a vendor-neutral member-supported organization, with a collaborative center that provides community structure as we determine a path forward together. Your voice added to our growing critical mass gives OpensSFS the ability to influence the entire HPC ecosystem.